Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Private Number on Alltel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Private Number on Alltel

    Anybody else getting Private Number calls on Alltel recently. Started happening to me and my better half on New Year's Eve. Had one on her phone after 3am tonight. Most times it just rings 1 - 2 times. I'm trying to figure out if it's a network issue or somebody playing on the phone. It's getting very annoying.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    Someone playing on the phone, usually a drunk trying to find his girlfriend/wife/mistress, etc. I got one this weekend and the dude actually accused me of being with his wife. I laughed and told him I was and she wasn't nearly as good as his mom. He wanted to fight so I game him my address. Haven't seen "hyde nor hair" of him yet.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    I've gotten those from time to time. No messages ever left. Just rings 2-3 times and that's it. I've managed to answer it once while ringing but it was instantly disconnected.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    I got one like after Christmas. Wasn't anything weird. Just a wrong number.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    I got one a few night ago
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    I have had several in the last couple of days i cannot figure it out
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •